Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 weeks with our little sweetie...

It's so hard to believe that little Ellie turned 2 weeks old yesterday! Our world has definitely been turned upside down over the last 15 days, but it's been nothing short of amazing! We went from footloose and fancy free...coming and going as we pleased to all of a sudden, everything revolves around feeding Ellie (didn't I JUST feed her???), changing Ellie, burping Ellie, getting Ellie to sleep, getting her to wake up (now this is a tough one!), and the cycle repeats itself. Daddy LOVES his little girl... It's so fun to watch him with her... He's always snuggling with her and just staring at her. I love it. Hope you enjoy these pictures from this week in her life! There is definitely no shortage of pictures of our princess!
time with Daddy is some of my favorite time!

worn out after meeting lots of new friends at church!


I was definitely worth the wait...


More Daddy time!!!

all dressed up with Mommy after my first day at church...


chillin' with Mom and Dad watching some American Gladiators!


I love hanging out in my Boppy...

My Daddy loves me!


2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

She is so precious!! Looks like you've got the mommy and daddy thing down!! A tip someone just taught me that is amazing... to cut their fingernails, use those little first aid scissors- not clippers. It's been working so much better on Boaz!! Her church dress is adorable. :) boaz & I hope to meet her someday!!

Becky said...

Hi honey,

These pictures are adorable. What a sweet little face. I can't wait to see her again. Keep the pictures coming. Glad she's getting on somewhat of a schedule. That will make it easier.

Love you,

Mom