Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 weeks old and counting!







Here are just a few pics of our little Ellie Hope at 3 weeks old! She is growing so fast!!! We weighed her after her bath tonight and she is already 8 lbs. 13 oz.

I don't think I could love this little girl any more than I do! Who knew a heart could hold so much love!!! Joel and I just ooh and ah over her all day long. She is SUCH a good baby! She's on a pretty good schedule and is only getting up once in the night to eat. Sometimes I have to wake her!

Her little personality is really beginning to show... She's very smiley and such a strong little thing. She can hold her head up for quite a long time and she's already turned herself over from her tummy to her back 3 different times. We are still hoping that's a fluke!

More soon... I just can't seem to find much time to write all that I want to! But wanted to get some new pictures up for you to enjoy...

love, jen

5 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Oh, Jen... she is beautiful! I can't believe how alert she is in these pictures. And rolling over already?! WOW! I'm glad you're loving motherhood... I'm sure you're amazing at it!

Iowa Birdie said...

My goodness...she has really changed. You must post pictures more often...we can't be missing these changes. :) A true treasure!

jamie said...

so great jen! love it! ps- don't wake her at night to eat :) you sleep! :)

Marisa and Nathan said...

What a cutie! Glad to hear that all is well with little Ellie! I can't wait to get home from work each day to see/hold Ava, so I can relate to Joel! Its amazing having a daughter. Ava is growing up so fast......enjoy it while Ellie is small!

J and J said...

Hi Jen and Joel!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous just like her mommy. I see a perfect blend of both of you. Isn't it so fun? It just keeps getting better. :) Love you guys!!