Saturday, July 5, 2008

No 4th of July baby...


I just received this picture of my adorable nephew, Wyatt, so thought I would share it with you! Isn't he growing up SO fast? I can't wait to see this little guy again soon...
*
We were wondering if our Lucy would decide to be our little firework baby, but it wasn't meant to be! :) She was pretty quiet the whole day, just hanging out. We had a great day...got to go to Topeka for most of it to shop for some last minute baby items and also got to hang out with my good friend Macie... Then last night had a great time watching fireworks with a couple of other friends, Bob and Alissa. We finally got Lucy's pack and play and got it all set up in our room. Joel was teasing me that I already have it stacked with diapers and wipes, etc. It's got everything it needs! Just waiting for a baby!!! :)
*
Hoping to have a really productive day today and finish knocking things off of our "to-do" list. The doctor has said that she doesn't want us to go over 41 weeks, so we're pretty sure that little Miss Johnson will be arriving within the next week... Please pray that I will go into labor on my own and not need to be induced. But if we do, that it will be a smooth labor and delivery.
*
Excited to introduce you to our new little girl very soon!!! jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jen! I know the wait is so hard. I'm glad you and Joel have had the time to get ready for her and just enjoy some last minute "couple" time. I look forward to meeting baby J!
Love you!
Jenner

Stephanie said...

Reading your update brought back memories of a time not so long ago when I was waiting for our first little one-where did 26 years go? The best advice I can give you is to cherish each day and each season of your little girl's life. Don't be in a hurry to get to the next place (even though you think you will never get out of diapers!) Blessings on all of you!

andy said...

hey jen! lookin great! i know that feeling of waiting and waiting.. wanting to see this precious life! :) like your friend stephanie said.. don't be in a hurry... i have to remember that everyday.. especially when i'm frustrated!
i'm feelin pretty good (to reply to your message) a bit sick but that comes with it! excited about it!
love ya sister