Monday, July 21, 2008

One Week old today!












Our little girl was ONE WEEK old today! I can't believe how quickly the last 7 days have gone... And though it's only been a week, I can't imagine what life was like before our little Ellie Hope... She has brought nothing but joy to our lives! She's definitely turned our lives upside down, but in a good way. :) I'm learning to adjust to little sleep at night...feeling like I'm constantly feeding and then trying hard to get a couple of things done in between! I thought I struggled to get things done before, but now I get excited to get just one or two things marked off of my list in a day!
*

Ellie has been a champ at feeding and she really has such a sweet little disposition... Right now she is just laying bright eyed in her pack and play. She smiles all the time and is just the most content little baby. We are absolutely smitten with her. Her Daddy just loves her and it's so fun for me to watch him talk to her and hold her... One of his new favorites (and hers too!) is to let her lay on his chest. I think she likes to hear his heart beat...
*
Well, there is much more to write...but little girl is now up. I'll post again as soon as I can!
*
loving being a mommy! jen




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite the sunglasses... glad you are loving the mommy role. I love it too!