Thursday, June 26, 2008

another sweet baby shower!





It was another fun day for Baby J! We got to enjoy another sweet baby shower thrown by my friends at church... The girls who hosted it are in the top picture... Jenny, Jennie, Jen, Jenner and Linda! Do you see a theme? We all laugh that we're all named Jennifer. You can tell it was a popular name the years we were all born! Thanks to Linda for spicing it up a little bit for us!
*
The shower was a lot of fun!!! It actually started storming right as it was beginning, so just as I started opening gifts, the electricity went out! We were going to wait, but I'm glad we didn't because the lights never did come back on. So thankfully, there were emergency lights and we continued the shower under the emergency lighting. Very memorable! Thanks to everyone who came. We felt very loved!!! I think Baby J is set with everything that she needs!!!
*
Well, we're a little over 38 weeks today. I had an appointment this morning and I really haven't progressed any. I'm still not dilated at all and I think this little girl is planning to stay put for a while. That's really fine with me, as I am still really enjoying being pregnant. I've been really HOT wherever I go, but it has been in the 90's outside. But it doesn't seem to matter how cool it is inside, I'm still HOT... Other than that, I feel amazing and am very thankful for that...
*
We're slowly getting things marked off of our "to do" list! With every thing that gets marked off, I get more excited to meet my little girl... These next two weeks can't go by quickly enough!!!
*
Waiting in Hope! jen

No comments: