Sunday, June 22, 2008

nursery getting closer!


Well, the nursery is getting closer to being completed, so we're posting the pics as we progress! We still don't have anything on the walls cause I want to make sure we have everything in the right place before we start putting holes in the walls... :) I have a tendency to change my mind... Joel has been such a trooper. He's been so gracious with all my "to-do" projects since we've been home... He built her dresser the other day and today I have him building a bookshelf. The nursery is a pretty small room, so we're having to be creative to get everything to fit! I was thinking, "a baby is small...she won't take much space." But I forgot about all the stuff that goes along with a baby! So, things will be kind of tight in there, but she won't know the difference. :)

I decided I needed to get a picture of Joel on here since he never seems to make the blog! I promise I'll be doing more of the "behind the camera" stuff once the baby arrives and you'll see lots of him holding her. I have a feeling she's going to be Daddy's little girl, for sure.

16 more days and I'm getting more excited as each day passes!!! We'll see if she decides to come close to on time!

4 comments:

Darci said...

Cute nursery & froggie! Way to go carpenter boy on the dresser! I'm quite impressed! It looks like the only place you have gained weight is the belly! It's all girl! Such a cute pregnant lady!
Love,
Darci

Becky Bartlett said...

you're getting soooo close! I'm so excited for you guys. Enjoy these days and take some good naps together, just you and joel.

jamie said...

jen do you ever have a bad hair day where you don't look cute? :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, this little lady is going to be so blessed to have you and Joel for a mommy and daddy! I can't believe it's almost time already. You've been on my mind a lot lately and I'm praying for you guys. Love you! Meg