Tuesday, June 17, 2008

37 weeks and counting...

We reached the 37 week milestone today! A mere 20 days away from our due date... It's still so surreal to think about, really. I think I'll be ready. Maybe not totally prepared, but ready to meet our little girl! Joel and I have really been trying to take advantage of these days... we've gotten to take walks every morning together and just get great quality time together. It's weird to think that our days of "just the two of us" are rapidly coming to an end... This is all we've known for the last 7 years! But we're so excited for this new season of life and all it holds. I have a feeling I'll be depending on God like I never have before. What a huge learning curve being a parent will be! But I can't wait for all the new lessons, joys and challenges that lie ahead.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Jen I think it would be appropriate to say that you are "big pregnant" now! Congratulations lady! I am so excited to see pictures of your little wonder and then to meet her one day! Praying for you!

joelnjen said...

Ha Mandy! Yes, you're right. I definitely qualify as "big pregnant"... so funny that you remember that! :)

Anonymous said...

You are too stinkin' cute!!! That's all i can say... ;)