Monday, June 9, 2008

36 weeks and headed back to Kansas...

A mere 28 days (or so) from now, we'll be welcoming our new little girl into the world!!! Aaah! I'm so excited! :) But tonight was a bittersweet night as we had to say goodbye to everyone here at the Summer Training Program in Jacksonville, Florida. It was such a sweet night and I know that both Joel and I are going to miss being here a lot. It's hard to leave in so many ways, yet we're ecstatic about what awaits us at home. Our much anticipated new little one!!! :) Above is a pic that was taken tonight with several of the girls that I've had the chance to get close to over the last 3 weeks here in Florida. Many of them are K-Staters that I loved even before we came down and that will come back to campus in the fall, so the parting is for a short time... But it's been amazing to see all that God is doing in their lives. I'm sad I won't get to be here to see it firsthand, but can't wait to hear all the stories!

We're flying out bright and early in the morning, so wanted to get this posted before I packed up the computer...

More soon! love, jen

No comments: