Wednesday, February 27, 2008

21 Weeks

Another week has quickly passed by...we hit 21 weeks yesterday! I'm still feeling great and continuing to G-R-O-W!!! I guess that means that baby girl is growing like a weed in there. :) Her movements are getting stronger and I'm loving every one of them. I can't wait until I can feel her moving around all day long... She's been a little quiet today and I'm missing her. It's so neat to know that she's with me 24/7. I'm going to enjoy every day of it.

In other exciting news...our baby girl is expecting her first cousin in just two short weeks! My brother Joe and his wife Belinda are about to have a little BOY and it looks like he will arrive soon. We can't wait for our new nephew. I know that these little cousins will be great friends and I can't wait for them to grow up together. Just wish we didn't all live so far apart. It's been an exciting year so far and we continue to be thankful for all of God's blessings.

Thanks for checking in. More to come next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checked out this site this morning. You are such a cute expectant mom. And what a miracle that's taking place. A child being formed in the image of God - beautifully and wonderfully made. Isn't He creative??!! Love you, Sandy T.