Tuesday, February 12, 2008

19 weeks...


The weeks keep flying by! I'm 19 weeks along today and honestly don't think I've grown much over the last couple of weeks... I'll know more after our appt. tomorrow! We're getting so excited!!! Please continue to pray with us for a healthy baby. I've been feeling so incredibly good and I'm very thankful. God has been more than gracious to me. I'm loving every day of this journey and it's been even more fun this last week as I've felt Baby J kick and wiggle...reminding me that he/she is there! What a miraculous experience this continues to be.
More tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

JEN! Congrats! I hadn't heard you were expecting. I'm soooo excited for you guys. I'm going to guess girl... just for Joel. Be careful with that name- we have one picked out also and it's easy to slip and say it in public once you've been using it around the house!! :) Praise God for little miracles in our bellies. Can't wait to hear what you are having. You are looking great!!

wayne said...

You are soooo adorable! I can't wait to meet this precious little gift you've (we've) waited so long for!!! You could not be any cuter!!!! Love you, tARAH

Mom said...

Hi honey,
You look so cute. We are so excited about having a little granddaughter. What a blessing. I need to go shopping! Pink and ruffles here I come. We are so thrilled for you and Joel, and God is so faithful. Keep the pictures coming. Love you lots,

Mom

aunt sharon said...

Oh Jen, you look so cute! It won't be long and your belly will be as big as mine. I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl - you know I love little girls. I will continue to pray for you and your baby as your pregnancy progresses. Your mom must be thrilled to have her first two grandbabies on the way. Love, aunt sharon