Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Beautiful Baby GIRL!!!

Her cute little foot...
Her little hand

Here she is holding her little face with her hand...


Baby's body all scrunched up...


I'm still in shock and absolutely giddy that God is blessing us with a beautiful baby GIRL!!! We are just thrilled, to say the least... We went in to the doctor's office Wednesday morning at 9am and the ultrasound was just incredible. I had wondered if we were REALLY going to find a baby in there! :) And then all at once, there she was! Perfect in every way... I could have watched her on that screen all day long. She moved around and did the cutest things... put her hands up on her little face, wriggled around, it was just precious. A moment that I will always thank God for. It didn't take long at all for the sonographer to figure out she was a girl. So our intuition proved to be correct this time! :)
We hope that you enjoy some of her very first pictures...










2 comments:

Mandy said...

What a precious little one! I love all of the pictures that you have posted on here. I am excited to see you "big pregnant." :) love, mandy

J and J said...

The pictures are perfect! I think she is going to look like you Jen! She is so cute already. It is such a miracle.
Love,
Jill