Wednesday, April 30, 2008

only 10 weeks to go!

Here we are...well into the 3rd trimester... Hard to believe that 210 days of the pregnancy are behind us and only 70 to go! If our little one decides to arrive on time, that is! :) I'm getting so anxious to meet her, I hope she isn't stubborn like I was and decide to arrive late... Mom tells me that I was 10 days late!
*
We've started our summer travels...a little early this time! We just got back from a 4 day conference in Tulsa...then this weekend we head to Iowa for our 2nd baby shower! I'm really excited to get to see so many family and friends!!! It's going to be a fun weekend. Two weeks from today we head to Kentucky for Joel's sister's wedding. We're so excited for Kristin and Andrew and we're praying for a beautiful wedding day for them! Lucy will forever be in-utero in her wedding pictures! Then two days after the wedding, we head to Jacksonville for our Summer Training Program! It's going to be a very eventful next few weeks...
*
Lucy's movements have become more and more consistent and so much more recognizable... This morning she had a BIG STRETCH (I think she is sideways right now :) and her little hands poked out the left side of my belly while her feet poked out the right! It was hilarious!
*
Can't wait to meet this little girl that we already love SO much! Not long now. The days are just flying by...

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Jen- this is such a fun stage for you! I loved feeling little body parts poking out a weird times. Enjoy. 10 weeks will FLY by! And then you'll love every single minute of every stage after that also!! Glad you're feeling well! Have a great time on all your adventures coming up!