Saturday, April 19, 2008

what a difference...


What a difference 14 weeks will make! To the left are my "belly pics" from 14 weeks and 28 weeks... I'm definitely all belly!!! I felt kind of weird at first taking pictures every week, but now it's fun to compare and remember what life was like not all that long ago!
*
I'm still feeling GREAT! Only 80 more days to go... We're getting very excited for little Lucy's arrival, that's for sure... I think she's getting anxious, too, as she hardly ever rests from reminding us of her presence. We had our first birthing class all day today and the teacher talked about the baby having "sleeping" and "awake" cycles. Joel and I both agreed that we don't think our little one ever sleeps! I feel her almost constantly it seems. Even when I wake up in the middle of the night, she's still movin' away... Joel thinks that we are having a small version of the Karate Kid. She doesn't just move gently, but is always karate chopping! :)
*
I'm sure I'll have more pics to post soon! Tomorrow is our first Baby shower and I couldn't be more excited!
*
80 days and counting! jen

No comments: