Saturday, April 5, 2008

94 days to go!





It's been a fun weekend!!! I'm with Mom and Dad at Joe and Belinda's house in Indiana visiting little Wyatt for the first time... I'm even more in love with him in person!!! He is just absolutely precious. Such a sweet little guy. We've been pretty low key, but having lots of fun! It's a beautiful day outside today! Mid 60's and sunny, so Wyatt got to go for his first walk outside... He slept through it, but enjoyed it just the same. :)
*
I think "Lucy" loves her cousin Wyatt already! I was holding him last night and she started kicking him! It didn't phase him in the slightest...he slept through it all. But I think he's taken with already as well. :) I do hope they are great friends through the years...
*
I forgot to take a 26 week picture, so this is my shot from today... 26 weeks 4 days. My Mom said she thinks I grew overnight. :)
*
That's it for now... Time to play a little before Wyatt heads to bed. The weekend is going by way too quickly!
*
More soon... love, jen

No comments: