Saturday, May 10, 2008

More blessings...

Last weekend we headed to Iowa for Baby Shower #2 hosted by my Aunts and my sweet Mom! We were incredibly blessed... It was so much fun to see so many people who mean so much to me. We had family travel from all over to come, as well as several really good friends. Thank you to everyone who made the trip. It made the day incredibly special. Here are a few pictures from the day... I wish I could include all of the ones I took, but this limits it to 10. :(

chatting with friends and family
My Aunt Phyllis made this precious baby blanket!
My good friend and college roommate Darath made the beautiful cakes!!!
Here is one of the cakes that she made. Isn't it gorgeous? I loved it! My good friend Renee made the trip from Minnesota.
My two beautiful Aunts...Rosie and Linda! Linda made this little sweater!
My cousin Gabi and Mom help me with opening the gifts!
My sweet Mom who put a lot of thought and work into this day! Thanks Mom!
My cute little Grandma right before we left for the shower...
One of the group shots...

So as you can see, it was a very special day! Hard to believe that was a week ago already... Time is just flying by. I was in Baby J's room this morning trying to start to organize things. I'm doing her first load of laundry today!!! It's so fun to see all of her little things and knowing that she'll get to use them in less than 60 days. :) Do you like that I'm always counting down? :)
*
We leave Manhattan in a brief 4 days... There is SO MUCH to do before then! I'm hoping this weekend will be productive. We'll be on the road quite a bit over the next 4 weeks... We drive to Kentucky and then fly to Jacksonville for the Summer Training Program... We're so excited for all of our travels and what awaits! We're just hoping baby will stay put until early July so we make sure to make it home before her arrival! So far, so good! I'm still feeling great and enjoying every day...
*
Thanks for checking in...
Awaiting our little miracle!
jen

No comments: