Wednesday, May 14, 2008

32 weeks

As you can tell from the above picture, we're having a lot of fun with this pregnancy!!! The girls I disciple have been such a blast to walk through this season of life with. The girls in the picture above are Jena and Macie...two of the women I have mentored for the last 4 years and who will both be coming on staff with us next year at KSU. We have a blast together and they will both be "Aunts" to little Lucy! We're all so excited to meet her!

Well, the school year at KSU has officially ended for us. We packed up and left town this morning. Whew. What a whirlwind! It's crazy to think that the next time I see my little house, I will only be a little over 3 weeks away from my due date with this baby!!! Where has the time gone?

It's been such a great year. Probably the busiest of my life, but God has done so many incredible things... from answering our prayers for a child, to continuing to see many students experience "new life" in Christ on campus, we really couldn't ask for me. I feel blessed beyond words.

We're halfway to Kentucky and so excited to see Joel's sister get married on Saturday! It's supposed to be in th 70's and sunny for their outdoor wedding! How perfect! Then Sunday we start the trek to Jacksonville!!! Dorm room living, here we come!

Thanks for checking in! love, jen

No comments: