Wednesday, March 26, 2008

25 weeks...


Here I am...25 weeks and counting... In just 5 days, we'll be under 100 days on the countdown! I can't wait!!! I'm getting so anxious to hold this little girl in my arms! :)
*
I had a Bible Study over at the Chi Omega sorority house tonight and little "Lucy" has become quite the conversation piece! She's not even born yet and the girls are already offering to babysit, feeling my belly and hoping to get to feel her kick!
*
I think we've got quite the acrobat on our hands. She actually woke me up this morning with her gymnastics, kicking me right in the ribs! It has really become my favorite time of day...going to bed at night feeling her wriggle around and waking up to her in the morning.
*
Life doesn't seem to be slowing down any, so at this rate, we'll blink and it will be July 8th! Still lots to do... I attempted to start cleaning out her room at the end of last week, but still have a bit of work to do on it! We're hoping to paint in a couple of weekends and then put her crib together. OH! And we decided on the froggie bedding and I love it! I was a little sad to not have the pink at first, but the froggies have really grown on me. I'll send a picture when we get the room closer to ready. :)
*
Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Joel and Jen! I didn't know you were expecting, but that's so exciting!! Jones just had his first birthday and has officially left "babyhood" :( it's sad, but I'm already enjoying the toddler quirks more than the baby ones! :)