Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exciting Happenings!

Wow! What an exciting week this last week has been! We just got home last night from our Spring Break trip with 11 of our students. We travelled to Arkansas, Tennessee and Kentucky...over 2000 road miles together and what a BLAST! It really was the trip of a lifetime in a lot of ways. We got to stay with Joel's parents in Kentucky for the last couple of days of our adventure. They were great to host all of the students in their home. And it was the first time they got to see me "showing"! So fun... They call little "Lucy" the "princess"... until we reveal her real name when she's born. The students have started to call her Baby Lucy, so it might be hard to switch in July. :) Maybe Lucy will always be her nickname.

While we were there, we got to see our friends Tim and Michelle who are due with a baby boy just 2 weeks after us. They are naming him Griff, so Griff and Lucy got to hang out! Michelle and I got our picture taken, so here I am at 24 weeks and her at 22 weeks.


The other exciting news of our week is that "Lucy" has a new cousin!!! Wyatt Joseph McCulley was born on Friday, March 14th at 8:08am and weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. He is just adorable and I can't wait to meet him and hold him in a couple short weeks! In my opinion, he looks exactly like Joe! I am in love with him already!!! Here are a couple of pics of the new little man.








As you can see, everyone is pretty proud of this new little guy! I think my parents are on Cloud 9 to have their first little grandbaby!!! What a FUN new season of life! I can't wait for our little ones to be great friends and grow up together...
So as you can see, it's been a wonderful week! So much to be thankful for... God is so good.




1 comment:

jamie said...

jen you are too cute with your little pregnant belly! that was me at about 6 weeks with the twins (you at 24 weeks!) :)
love you guys