Friday, August 6, 2010

Catching up...


Oh the blog... I am so sorry I've let myself get SO far behind this summer! I was almost too overwhelmed to even try to catch up! I think that's why I kept putting it off... But at least wanted to get some pictures up of my sweeties... All THREE of them! We have had a very busy, but WONDERFUL summer. We've travelled over 5,000 miles by car (minivan, actually :) and the girls have done fabulously! They are little road warriors! We have gotten to be with students, see family, ministry partners and also are now starting to get to know our neighbors in our new neighborhood in Manhattan. It's definitely been a summer of relationships, which I love. As you can see above, Ellie and her Daddy continue to bond and have great times together!

As have Ellie and Alexa. If you know much about Ellie, you will know that she has some major personal space. The only exception to this rule is her sister. We can't seem to keep Ellie off of her! It's hilarious. She loves to snuggle her and kiss her and hug her and try to sooth her when she's crying. She is a wonderful big sister and I know that someday Alexa will appreciate it, even if she's not quite sure what to think of Ellie right now. :)
And then we have our little doll baby Alexa. What a sweet addition to our family she has been. It's funny, but only after a few short weeks, I can't really remember life without her. She lives up to her name and definitely adds JOY to our days.

More to come soon, I promise. I hope to get back into the blogging groove now that we're settling back in at home and getting into "somewhat" of a routine! As routine as life can get at the Johnson house! Love you all... Thanks for being patient with me!

No comments: