Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alexa Joy at 3 months

Our sweet Alexa Joy is just growing up TOO fast!!! As you can see from the pictures, she is turning into quite the smiley baby. Thanks Aunt K-Lo for the sweet outfit. It's one of her favs!
Ellie always wants Alexa to have some sort of doll or baby with her, so for this photo shoot, big sister gave her her yellow baby to hold. :) So sweet!
A few fun facts about our 3 month old:
  • Alexa is holding her head up so well now and gets a few 15 minute stretches a day in her bumbo chair!
  • She has a killer smile and it just melts her Daddy's and my heart! She is especially smiley every morning when she wakes up and her whole face smiles. I LOVE IT!
  • She is starting to "talk" with us now with her little coos and gurgles. Oh they are just precious.
  • Alexa is getting more tolerant of all the "Ellie love" that she receives a million times a day. I am so excited for my girls to be good friends!
  • She is still waking up in the night - some nights even twice. So, I'm a little sleepier this time around with the middle of the night feedings! But she is worth it!
  • Alexa is a HUGE Momma's girl! It's nice to be loved so much :) but sometimes makes it a big tricky if I need to leave her for any period of time. She can be crying her head off and the minute I take her, she will stop crying immediately. It's still funny to me how she knows.
  • This girl does NOT like to be hungry. I've never seen a little person get so fired up as she does if she does not have her food every three hours! I think we have a little firecracker on our hands for sure!
  • Our baby is definitely living up to her name and bringing our family great JOY!

No comments: