Monday, January 25, 2010

All Girl...

Is this cute or what? I walked into the bathroom the other day to find Ellie with my curling iron "curling" her hair... She is definitely a girl after Momma's heart. I guess she's seen me doing it every morning, so she wanted to try! Not a problem since everything was unplugged!!! But I'd better watch her a little more carefully now that she has this new trick... Thankfully, she also is quick to identify when something is "HOT"! Like I (or she :) ) said in our last post, whenever she sees a coffee cup or a pot on the stove, etc. she quickly says HOT! I need to take a video cause it's so cute when she says it...
Luckily, she also puts the curling iron away when she is through! :)

2 comments:

Meg Dickinson said...

What a cutie! She is so adorable and is just growing so fast. What a fun time this must be for you guys! Miss you.

Teri Selbher said...

She IS your daughter. :)