Sunday, January 10, 2010

20 Weeks and it's a GIRL!

I can't believe that we're already half-way through this pregnancy and this is the very first belly picture that we've even taken!!! We decided we'd better get after it so that #2 doesn't feel left out when she looks back at pictures, so we snapped a quick couple of pics after church today! Ellie didn't want to be left out, so she got to get in the pic... though her patience didn't last too long, as you can see our second picture was without her!
As many of you have already heard, we found out last Wednesday that we are having another GIRL and we couldn't be more excited for Ellie to have a sister!!! I've said many times that I had two awesome brothers, but never had the chance to have the "sister" experience, so I'm very excited to have a couple of girls in the house. Joel will now officially be outnumbered 3:1, but he doesn't seem to care a bit! I'm looking forward to even more PINK and hairbows around the Johnson house for a while (even though right now, Ellie won't leave a bow or ponytail in for more than 5 minutes!) ! I am feeling so good and am thankful for another wonderful pregnancy... We have been so blessed! Our official due date is May 27th, but we'll likely have baby girl a week or so early since I have to deliver by C-section again this time.
*
Ellie turns 18 months old this week, so the next note you read will be from her! She is looking forward to writing and telling you all about her adventures and all the new things she is doing now! But we'll leave that for the next post!
*
Thanks for checking in! More to come soon!



1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Another girl- hooray!! You look gorgeous. I realized after I had Cainan that I completely forgot to take any belly pictures at all!! I thought about it the day before I went into labor, but never got it done. :( Good work remembering!