Thursday, January 14, 2010

18 months old today!!!

Hey everyone!
Yep! You read it right! I am 18 months old today! Can you believe it? A baby no more and Mommy says that I am DEFINITELY a toddler! I am running and playing and getting into everything these days. You can't take your eye off of me for a second. My hair is getting really long, which I love cause Mommy puts it in pigtails and ponytails. If I'm good, I will keep them in. I'm getting a little better about that.

I'm doing lots of new things these days including eating lots of new foods. I feel like a pretty big kid. My other friend Ellie bought me this muffie from Panera and I ate the whole thing all by myself! As you can see from the pictures I was VERY serious about it!
This picture below also describes what I'm doing a lot more of these days... TALKING! My vocabulary is expanding like crazy and it won't be long before I'm able to talk in sentences! Honestly, I probably could now but I'm a little stubborn and want to make Mommy and Daddy think I don't know what they are saying... but usually I do! They are starting to spell things around me cause I understand everything now! Here are a few of my new favorite words.
Uh-oh!
(I like to say this when I do something I'm not supposed to or I notice that Mommy has left a door open to a room that I'm not supposed to go in or the dishwasher open)
Baby
(and then I point to Mommy's tummy or pick up one of my baby dolls)
Light
(this is one of my favorite activities - turning lights on and off!)
Cheese
(just like my Daddy, this is one of my favorite foods!)
Wa-Wa (or water)
HOT!
(not sure why, but I am obsessed with pointing at the oven or coffee cups and saying HOT!
Mommy thinks it's pretty cute!)
NaNa and PaPa
(I say these two words a lot...especially since my Grandparents
all watched me recently and spoiled me a lot! )
Okay, you get the point... I'm talking LOTS these days!
I still love dancing and music, too!
Pretty much, Daddy and Mommy say I'm at a REALLY cute stage and they are loving spending time with me! At the same time, I'm more work than I've ever been cause when I'm awake I just don't stop! I run fast and I am very curious! I have learned how to CLIMB on everything and also throw things in the toilet. The other day I even threw Mommy's cell phone in there. Thankfully, I didn't ruin it. I didn't know it wouldn't float!
*
Thanks for checking in on me! OH! And I forgot to say how EXCITED I am to have a baby sister!!! Daddy is really going to be outnumbered now with THREE girls in the house. I think it's going to be so much fun. I will teach sissy the ropes and even share my clothes with her.
That's all for now! Love you all!

No comments: