Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first KSU Home Game!


Saturday was my first KSU home football game!!! Well, I didn't actually get to GO to the game cause it was cool and rainy out, but Mommy still put me in my PURPLE so I could cheer on the Wildcats. :) Mom and Dad got great tickets to the game from a friend... they sat on the 50 yard line in the 23rd row! Best seats they've ever had and it was so much fun, even with the rain! I got to stay home with our good friends Jena, Macie and Alissa... It was hard for Mommy to leave me, but I had a good time with the girls! Here is a picture of them with Mommy two days before I was born! :)


The Wildcat with Attitude,
Ellie Hope

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

I'm glad you two got a 'date!' It's hard to leave, but then refreshing when you actually do. I LOVE the picture of her staring up at her daddy... very sweet.

Mandy Gramkow said...

What a doll! Love those smiles! Can't wait until our Ellie (oh, I just love that name! Good job on that one! :) has those smiles too! Thanks for all your prayers! Let us know how we can be praying for you and your family!