Sunday, November 6, 2011

Haircut!

It was time!!!  Ellie's 2nd ever haircut!!!  I had tried to stay on top of trimming her bangs, though if you look through several of my summer posts, you'll see I never did an excellent job of that.  Ha!


Ellie actually LOVES to get her hair cut!  She sits really still for our hairstylist, Miss Lindsay, who we LOVE!  She KNOWS that if she's a good girl, there is a treat in store for her at the end...  And she also really loves this penguin cape!
 
Ellie getting the royal treatment!
Something here is making her turn up her nose a bit.  If I remember right, I think that she might have gotten a little hair on her nose and it tickled!  lol...

Daddy had taken Alexa for the first part of the haircut, but then he had to drop her off and head to an appointment.  I was a bit nervous if she would sit still and behave, but again...  Lindsay to the rescue!  She gave her this blow pop and as you can see, Alexa LOVED the haircut as well. :)

All smiles!

Thought I would add a picture from Ellie's FIRST Haircut over a year ago!  Sweet Alexa was just teeny tiny...

Hard to believe how much my little firstborn has changed in a year!  Her face looks so much more grown up now!

Mommy with her girl after her first haircut... 
Fun to watch them grow and change...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What cute pictures of my two little granddaughters! (D A D . . .)