Sunday, September 19, 2010

AWANA and POTTY TRAINING!

Oh what a big week in Ellie's world!!!
First of all... tonight was the FIRST NIGHT that Ellie went potty in the BIG GIRL POTTY all by herself! Yay Ellie! Okay...now i need to get serious about this potty training stuff... :/ Not sure I'm ready for this! Ready or not...it's definitely time!

Good Job Ellie Hope! This will be a picture that I'm sure she will love in years to come! Ha!
And then as if potty training wasn't big enough... Ellie also started AWANA this week! At 2 years old, Ellie is now a PUGGLE :) It was so cute when we picked her up from her first night. She said "Mom, Puggles fun!" I asked her what she did and she said "snack...play..." Then after we got her packed in her carseat and headed down the road, she started singing "Jesus Loves Me" in the back seat! I love it!
Our little girl is growing up before our eyes... If only I could slow the days down... I'm not ready for her to be a big girl yet! But she reminds me daily that she's getting big with her big vocabulary and sharp little mind (yes, she figured out the child safety locks on the cabinets and can now also let herself out the front door... :/ )
Oh what a blessed woman I am! :)

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

Isn't it a weird feeling... I'm so excited about the new things Boaz is doing, but in a way really sad that my baby isn't a baby anymore!! :( Good luck with the potty training!!

Becky said...

Love the cute new pictures of the girls. Just precious. Alexa is growing so fast and I'm very proud of Ellie for being so grown up too. Don't change too much girls, Nana has to come visit soon. Love you all and miss you much.