Friday, August 14, 2009

13 months old!!!

Happy 13 month birthday, Ellie!
Our little princess is growing up SO fast! She just turned 13 months old on Friday August 14th! I feel like I can't even blink or I'll miss something... We have been having so much fun together this summer and Ellie really is my little buddy... Right now, she is VERY into Mommy's cell phone. She puts it up to her ear and says "hi".
It's the cutest thing EVER.So if you ever get a call from me and there is no one on the other line, it probably means that Ellie called you. :)
Ellie also loves to try to bounce balls, can wave and say "hi", looks and points at a light and says "light", but her favorite word is still "Da Da"... No "Ma Ma" yet! But I'm so glad that Daddy and Ellie are such good buddies, for sure...


1 comment:

Jenner Carter said...

Ellie is just plum adorable!!!