Saturday, October 18, 2008

My first trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!!

As you can see from the pictures, I had a wonderful day at the Pumpkin Patch! Mommy got me all dressed up and ready for my big day... It was just beautiful outside and I was so excited for our day. We got to go on a hayride, walk through a cornmaze, pick our own pumpkins and go through the petting zoo. It was my first time to sit on a goat! :) It totally wore me out, and just like my Mom often does, I fell asleep in the middle of the most exciting part of the trip! But it was still a wonderful day to spend as a family!

Thanks for checking in on me!

Love, Ellie
Ready to head out to the Pumpkin Patch! Just need my headband!
Daddy says I'm his little sunflower!
And I can sometimes be a little turkey! :)
With Mommy and Daddy on the Hayride...
Mommy and I just love hayrides!
Daddy worked hard to find me JUST the right pumpkin!Daddy made me a pallet to keep me comfy on the ride back... :)
I decided to wake up for the ride home...

2 comments:

jamie said...

so sweet jen!

Becky Bartlett said...

These are precious pictures! Looks like a beautiful day with your beautiful family. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!