Friday, October 31, 2008

My first Halloween!

Hi Everyone! It's my first Halloween!!! I am so excited cause Mommy bought me this cute costume and I was a hit at our weekly meeting last night! Lots of people wanted to cuddle with me in my peapod costume. I have to admit, the peas were scratchy and kept getting in my face. There were times I wasn't too sure about the hat either cause it kept going in my eyes. But it was fun to dress up. The night absolutely tuckered me out! I fell asleep half way through the meeting and then slept until 10am this morning!

Here I am in my new jumparoo! I absolutely LOVE it! I got it as a gift a while back but my little legs haven't been long enough to reach the ground until now. They still don't quite reach the ground, but Daddy puts a pillow under me so I can start jumping. I have been getting so fiesty, that they thought it was time to pull it out for me to use and it's my new favorite toy. I jumped so much the other day that I fell right asleep in it!

Finally, above is a picture of me with my Daddy. Isn't he handsome? Mommy tells me everyday how lucky I am to have such a good Daddy. He loves spending time with me and we are definitely best buddies!

Thanks for checking in on me.
Ellie Hope

3 comments:

jamie said...

so cute!

lgraves said...

ellie is so adorable ... looks like you guys are having so much fun being a family of three! ellie makes peas look scrumptious!

Just Jana said...

At first glance Matt thought she was dressed as a Glow Worm! Remember those things? :) Too cute!!!