Monday, April 18, 2011

A Princess Party!

Ellie got invited to her very first "Princess Party" a couple of weeks ago! Her sweet friends Gracelyn and Delaney both turned 3 and invited Ellie to go along with them to celebrate! The little girls had so much fun! And I tell you what... it was a girl party to the MAX! The girls got to get their hair and nails done and Ellie has never sat so still! :) It was absolutely adorable!
Ellie would never let me do this to her hair. Trust me, I've tried. :) But she was an absolute angel in the chair and I think it turned out adorable!
Then it was off to get her nails done. Ellie is most definitely all girl. She LOVES to get her nails painted. And while she had originally picked a bright BLUE polish - Mommy gently redirected her to the pinks, which I'm sure she loved much more. Ha!
Isn't this hilarious. She looks like a diva to the max.
The girls all got the royal treatment and they enjoyed every second of it! Look out Daddy... I have a feeling Ellie could get used to this.
Here they are! As you can see...it was hard to get a focused picture where everyone was looking and Ellie wasn't trying to get in front.
The sweetest little girls around! I just love their Momma's and the three of us decided that we were going to make this an annual tradition. It will be so fun to watch them grow!
So Happy Birthday Gracey and Delaney! Thanks for letting us join in the fun!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

How adorable!! Looking forward to a little pink in our house, too! I love the new picture header of your two beauties!! :)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness Jen, these pictures are so funny and so cute! Ellie is the ultimate 2 year old diva! Joel better get the shot gun ready for all the boys chasing after that pretty little princess!

Jenner Carter said...

Awwww! I am behind on reading blogs, so I just now saw this. Thank you so much for joining us for the celebration and fun. The girls were just adorable! I pray that these girls will always be sweet friends. And I am so thankful we get to watch them grow up together!
Love ya!
Jenner