Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sweet Alexa...

Took these sweet pictures of Alexa Joy today and couldn't help but post them...
Look at that sweet face!
Mommy and Alexa have had some good bonding time over the last 10 days...
After Christmas, we left Ellie in Kentucky for a few days to play with Papa and Nana Johnson and Uncle Josh. She is having a great time, but we're missing her here in Kansas!
But we're making the most of our time, and I will say that I have thoroughly enjoyed these days with my baby... Alexa is already growing up SO quickly. I just want to savor every moment.
It was over 60 degrees today, so we bundled her up and went for a walk around the neighborhood!
Just last night we got home from a 5 day student conference in Oklahoma City. Alexa's first SMC!!! She was such a trooper and it was a blast having my little sidekick with me!

2011 is off to a great start! Now, just to get both of my chickies back in the nest... :)

No comments: