Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Alexa is 6 months!!!


Here I am world! Half way to my one year birthday!!! And as you can see, I'm pretty happy about that! I am loving life and growing like a weed!!!
One of the things that I have started doing more in the last month is sucking my thumb. It helps put me to sleep! I'm not too crazy about my pacifier. I usually just pull it out of my mouth. Mommy thinks I look pretty cute when I do this. At least right now... It probably won't be too cute if I'm still doing it when I'm 5. :) Grandpa McCulley also noticed that I always suck my right thumb, so he's guessing that I might be a lefty like Ellie and Mommy! We will see!

I'm also getting pretty big! At my 6 month check up I was:
26.5 inches - 77th percentile
15 lbs. 15 oz - 50th percentile
and my head was 43.5 centimeters - 75th percentile
Mommy and Daddy say that I'm a happy baby! I am still not too crazy about sleep. Why sleep when there is so much going on in the world? I think it's a waste of my time.
I'm talking a lot more these days too! I love to say "da da" and "ga ga" and things like that.
I also love to SCREAM at the top of my lungs for no apparent reason. It scares Mommy and then Ellie and I will get into screaming matches which we both think is pretty funny.
I can also sit up by myself for a minute or two at a time! I'm not quite sure how long I could actually do it, cause when I'm sitting up Ellie is usually quick to come and tackle me.
She and I have gotten to be really good friends. She's always hugging me and kissing me and sometimes sitting on me, but we're always having fun. I can't wait until I get just a little bit bigger and we can start running around together and getting into all kinds of things together!
I love being 6 months old!





2 comments:

Just Jana said...

LOVE the leopard print outfit. What a cutie!!!

Morgan said...

Jen, she is precious! I can't wait to see her at SMC!!