Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beyond blessed...

I've been doing a lot of thinking this week about how incredibly blessed I feel to have such a wonderful family... As I look into the eyes of my girls, I have often been brought to tears to think that I have the privilege of raising these girls and helping to shape their little lives. What a huge responsibility, but awesome joy and privilege... My heart really is overflowing with gratitude for the way that God has blessed... He didn't have to and we didn't do anything to deserve it, but God has entrusted these little lives to US! When I think that just 4 years ago, we thought we might never see this day of having and raising children, it makes this season even more sweet.

So thank you Lord, for the wonderful man you gave me to do life with and raise kids with. He is more than I could have ever asked for... and thank you for our little Ellie Hope and Alexa Joy... They have brought such richness to life and I can't wait to see what you have in store for them in the days and years ahead. Thanks for the joy and privilege of being their Mommy.

No comments: