Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter and other happenings...

Hey Everyone!
Just 5 more weeks until I become a big sister!!!
We are counting down the days. But I am enjoying every minute of having Daddy and Mommy's full attention until sissy arrives on May 17th!
***
First off...look at my cool new backpack from Papa and Nana Johnson! I just love it and feel like I fit right in with the college girls when I wear it.
And here is the view from the back... I also got to go on my very first Easter Egg Hunt! It was a few days after Easter, but it didn't matter to me! We were on the road to Papa and Nana McCulley's on Easter Sunday, so Mommy and Daddy took me out to the park last week for my egg hunt. I loved it! And I did everything I could to hold all the eggs all by myself. Mommy offered to help me carry them, but I told her that I could handle it on my own. I'm getting very independent you know.

Also, notice my cool yellow shorts and socks pulled up to my knees. Daddy dressed me in his favorite color of yellow and he thought I looked pretty cool. :) I think he's hoping I turn out to be a soccer player someday or something! :)
And finally, this is me in my pretty Easter dress from Nana and Papa McCulley! Isn't it pretty! I even left my bow in most of the morning at church, which is rare for me.
But I just loved it so much!
***
That's it for now! I will write again soon...

No comments: