Saturday, May 9, 2009

a much needed update pt. 1!

I can't believe that almost a month has passed since I last blogged!!! So sorry! A lot has happened since my last post so I will try to catch up a bit, though it will be impossible to cover it all... The third weekend in April, Ellie and I made a quick trip home to Iowa to visit my family! We had SUCH a good time relaxing and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa McCulley and even got to see Ellie's Great Grandma Katie, Great Grandma Barb and Great Aunt Phyllis! Thanks for the wonderful time!!!

Grandpa Richard feeding me!


Ellie lovin' on Grandpa and Grandma after church

Fun times with Grandmas at McDonalds and at Grandma Katie's apartment
So glad that Aunt Phyllis could come over for a visit!

Ellie, Mommy and Grandma Barb

We even got to see some good friends of Mommy's! Here is Aunty Tarah!

Playing piano with Mommy

On our way home, we got to stop in DesMoines to meet my new friend Bethany and her Mommy Teri.

We have SO much fun when we go to Iowa!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just thinking of you guys! Little Ellie is growing so fast..she is adorable!! I hope the end of the semester is wrapping up well for you two. We should chat soon!

Love, Meg