Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A BIG Day in Ellie's World!

That's right... Ellie is CRAWLING!!! She has been getting SO CLOSE the last couple of weeks, but for the first time today, I saw some significant forward progress... :) Daddy has been coaching her and helping give her a little balance, but today she did it all on her own. I got some video so we won't forget this day. :) I'm sure in the next little while she'll be all over the place! Let the childproofing begin!

It's been so long since I last posted and lots has happened! We enjoyed a fun visit from Grandpa and Grandma McCulley the last weekend in February. It was so fun to have them here! The time just went too quickly... I didn't get many pics on my camera for some reason. I think Grandpa got all the fun ones, but here is one that I snapped right before Grandpa and Grandma headed back to Iowa...

The weather has been so nice here (at least until yesterday!) so Ellie got to break out some of her spring clothes! Doesn't she look adorable in her little outfit with matching headband and sandals? It's going to be so fun to dress this little one at the beach this summer.

And last but certainly not least, I can't help but post a couple of pics of Ellie and her Daddy. They are such good buddies and I LOVE seeing them together... They are so cute and have their own little language and fun things they do... Ellie gets SO excited when Daddy comes home. He can make her smile like no one else! I keep telling her she has one of the most amazing Daddy's in the world! I have a feeling she will always be a Daddy's girl. :)

3 comments:

James, Becky and Parker said...

Wait to go Ellie!! What a big girl! I LOVE the pic of her in the polka dot top and adorable head band! Too cute! :)

Becky said...

I love the picture in her little summer outfit. She is so cute. Sure do miss you all. Love you.

Unknown said...

Yay Ellie! Go girl! :)

Hope you guys are doing well!!! We miss you!