Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 month birthday!

Here she is! Our little princess... I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. I think she is happier by the day and oh, so much fun!!! My favorite part of everyday is going into her room in the morning and seeing this big bright smile. She's getting to be such a big girl and I just wish I could slow down time. Before long, she's not going to be my little baby anymore... So, we will cherish each day and make the most of it! I can't tell you how thankful I am for my little Ellie Hope...






3 comments:

Iowa Birdie said...

Perfectly and incredibly sweet!

Anonymous said...

Ellie Hope the most beautiful girl in the world!!! i'm lovin' the bow and i can't wait till they get bigger and bigger! The bigger the bow the better!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Ellie is beautiful! I love that smile! Thanks for your sweet note on my blog! I hope your semester is a wonderful new beginning! :) We will be praying for you guys!