Alexa continues to be such a sweet, sweet baby and grows more content and happy by the day! Here are a few of the things our little 2 month old is doing these days...
- Alexa is 11 lbs. 10 oz and in the 54th percentile! She's right in the middle of the chart for everything... height, weight and head circumfrence :)
- She can now hold her head up all by herself and is a strong little thing at that!
- She is SMILING, which I LOVE! And starting to make those cute little cooing sounds. :)
- She has been sleeping pretty long stretches through the night...around 7-9 hours, which is great for this Momma!
- She still LOVES to be held and cuddled and talked to. Though she is growing in her contentment of just being put in her swing or laid in her boppy.
- Rarely has blowouts like Ellie did. Don't know if you remember, but Ellie blew out a diaper like no other and thankfully, this is a much more rare occurance with Alexa!
Still having a blast with my two girls and thanking God every day for the many ways he has blessed us!