Mommy is letting me write this post! I wanted to tell you how EXCITED I am to be 9 months old! And what a great 9 months it has been... People tell me I'm growing so fast and I'm getting a lot more hair! We're not sure what color it is going to be yet. Sometimes it looks blonde and other times it looks red!
I'm learning to do lots of new things these days, too! I started crawling up a storm a few weeks ago and now I am pulling myself up on things and cruising along furniture. I am VERY curious and love to explore new things. I've gotten really good at opening cabinets and taking everything out of them, pulling books off of the bookshelf, trying to take buttons and knobs off of things, and playing with electrical cords and outlets. I still haven't figured out why Mommy and Daddy will quickly dash towards me and say no and make me go a different direction. The cords are so much fun!!!
Here are a few things that Mommy says are true about me right now...
- I love to play with paper and pens.
- I have this strange ability to know what I'm NOT supposed to play with and those are the most interesting things to me!
- I am almost always happy, I love to smile and I love all people.
- I'm a major extrovert, so I have a lot of trouble going to sleep if there are people around cause I don't want to miss a thing!
- I don't know a stranger!
- I'm a night owl and love to sleep late in the morning.
- I LOVE bathtime and splashing and getting Mommy all wet.
- Much to Daddy's dismay, I am not a snuggler at all. I have quite the personal bubble and need my space... Daddy says this will come in handy with the boys someday.
- I don't fall asleep when being held or rocked. I like to be laid in my bed and left alone. Mommy says that I am a very good sleeper, just pretty independent! :)
- When I wake up in the morning, I love to just play in my bed and make happy sounds. When I'm ready to get up, I stand up in my crib and have learned how to start jumping in my bed. Mommy and Daddy think it's pretty cute and I'm pretty proud of myself!
Those are just a few things that I can think of. I might add more later! Thanks for checking in on me!