Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
- She is now able to remove her pacifier from her mouth and when she is lucky, she can put it back in. It's hilarious to watch her as she tries to figure this out! She often gets it back in backwards and sucks on the handle. :)
- When in her swing, she throws herself off to the side so she can look up at herself in the mirror.
- She is rolling over like a pro! It started out a few weeks ago from her belly to her back. But now she is proficiently rolling over from her back to her tummy, too. Goodbye to the days of laying her somewhere and feeling safe that she'd stay there. Now we have to keep our eye on her at all times!
- She is also trying SO HARD to sit up! She has become quite independent and doesn't really like to be snuggled as much anymore. Whenever we try to hold her on our laps or lay her on our chest, she is always raising her head or trying so hard to sit up on her own. Not long and she'll be there!
- Ellie has now graduated to her "big girl stroller" now that she has good neck control! While the weather was warm, we enjoyed several long walks!
- She has found her feet! And she just loves to pull her foot up to her face... so cute!
These are just a few of her latest... I'm including a few pictures from the last few days that demonstrate some of these new abilities. The one in the crib is from the end of her nap today... The little stinker refuses to stay on her back while asleep!